While we make every attempt to properly package each product that leaves our facility, on occasion product does get damaged – a forklift mishap, mishandled pallet or box, or a delivery driver who is having a bad day. If this happens please CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY! Then follow these steps:
- DO NOT ACCEPT ANY DELIVERY without WRITING DOWN THE DETAILS OF THE DAMAGE on the delivery form FIRST with the driver present.
- Shipping companies will not satisfy an insurance claim without the damage noted by the customer.
- We cannot be held responsible for any product or powder coating damages incurred during transit. We will facilitate however a claim, on the customer’s behalf with the carrier, but it is subject to the above annotations being made on the delivery slip and approval by the carrier.
If the damage is bad and it is obvious the products inside the package are damaged, DO NOT SIGN for the item and REFUSE THE DELIVERY.
- If you sign, the package is yours and you’ve accepted it as is.
- After inspecting the shipment, you can NOTE DAMAGE on delivery slip and then sign for the delivery.
- By signing and accepting the shipment at this point you agree to go through the claims process with our help and it will be your responsibility to fix the product on your own effort. (Any awarded claim money will be sent to the customer as reimbursement for shipping damage)
SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE U.S.A.
Your country may require you to pay import fees, customs, broker fees, duties and/or value-added taxes (VAT). These costs are not included in the live shipping rate quoted during checkout. These potential charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.